Tuesday, August 13, 2013

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SWEET BABY BOY!!!


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SWEET BABY BOY!!!
 Mommy and Daddy have raised you since you were an itty bitty boy at only 8 weeks old and today you will be 8 years old.. We are so proud of you!! You are the love of our lives and we miss you so very much!!!!

This morning I woke up to the most beautiful message and I could not of said it better myself.. Thanks Shirley for always having such beautiful words!

"Today a Rock Star was born... And Rock your world he did.. this mysterious.. wonderful creature... this bundle of pure soulful love.. as painful as today is.. Thank God he came to us all.. Thank God.. he came to us all.."

Oklahoma city is having a Birthday Celebration for Maddox and you all are invited! http://www.prlog.org/12191614-celebration-scheduled-to-honor-maddox-birthday-search-in-oklahoma-city.html

Here are the details:

Tuesday Aug 13th, 6:30pm
Northpark Mall parking lot (Oklahoma City)

They will be saying a prayer to bring Maddox home safely to me and his Daddy and his sister and releasing purple balloons to honor his day and our search to bring hiim home. Cake will be provided! When I found out about this.. I admit tears started flowing.. This is one of the most special and amazing things anyone has ever done for my little boy.. I am so glad so many others have fallen in love with him and can see how truly one of a kind and special and perfect he is.. I know everyone knows by know how much I love this little guy.. I love him to the moon and back a million times! I love him more than I can express in words... He is the love of my life and my heart is so broken without him..

WE LOVE YOU MADDOX! PLEASE COME HOME!! ='''(((((

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog and am so sorry for the pain that you are having to go through until Maddox comes home to you. I live in Fresno, not too far from you. Anyways I don't know if you have any contacts in this area but there is a mini pin at Liberty Animal Control "Rex" #6134 that needs rescue. Their number is 559-600-7387. On facebook just type in Liberty Animal Control in Fresno on Nielsen and you will see his picture. My last two dogs are both rescues, one being a female mini pin mix that we had to use a cat trap to catch because she was so frightened and had been running the streets for a month. Well she is now a fat little happy dog at our house. Hoping Maddox comes home soon.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete