Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 218:


Since my sweet baby Maddox went missing Christmas Eve, it has been such an emotional roller coaster ride of ups and downs and ups and downs and it seems like this crazy ride just will never end.. ='''(((

Yesterday I was on cloud 9 from saving so many babies and then today has been a very rough day.. I see so many happy stories of babies saved from shelters or babies found within 24 hours and I am happy for them don't get me wrong.. But I always ask myself Why can't that happen to me? Why can't it be that easy for my baby to be found? Why am I living my worst nightmare? Why is this happening to me and the love of my life?? What did we do to deserve this?? Each day that goes by my heart hurts more and more and more... I just want my sweet little boy home!!! I miss his cute face more than anything in the entire world! ='''(((

I'm really struggling with his birthday coming up.... I always do something special for him and get him lots of presents and a special treat from the bakery.. I keep saving other babies and that is awesome but I just want to save him!!! I'm a magnet now for babies that are lost or need saved?!?! Last night kid you not walking the girls and a guy came up to is frantically looking for his baby penny... Ughhh I was frantic and he probably thought I was crazy bc I was like do this and asking so many questions about her like collar, tags, chip, asked of she was skittish, etc... I even got on a map and was looking to see where she could of went and posted her on FB, looked on Craigslist & was planning on making signs at work & putting them up.. She is very friendly & he said loves people so I swore she was nearby with someone and guess what she was found this morning!!! Why isn't my search so simple...:((( because I love the crazies and my life is always more difficult I guess! :(((

Please keep praying for my baby! My prayers were answered for Penny to be home and for all the other babies to be saved so I know he is listening! I promise to continue doing all the good we are doing and keep saving babies that need me but it is time for Maddox to come home so we can save babies TOGETHER instead of separate! <3
— with Maddox Vestal and Jackie Robben Vestal.

No comments:

Post a Comment