Saturday, August 3, 2013

Never Give Up!!!



Maddox We LOVE you!!!!! And the one thing that I assure you is Mommy will NEVER EVER GIVE UP Looking for you EVER!!! I love you too much and miss you too much!!!   

When this crazy journey started I admit there were some friends and family close to me that thought I should give up.. I am pretty sure there are some that think I should still give up but that is just not me at all and I assure you all the one thing Maddox's Mommy does not do is GIVE UP!!! I am bound and determined to find my little man no matter what it takes!!!

And I think I have shared a little that I have started helping with the rescue world and I do feel I have found my calling because I don't give up and failure is not an option!! So many times I have said that in the past week when trying to get babies out of kills shelters to rescues.. So many times have I said that this year. And that is one thing that is for sure that Failure is no an option when it comes to Maddox.. I know in my heart and soul that he is out there and he is okay and I just need to find him so we can be together again! He deserves to be spoiled rotten with his family! And I want him to meet his sister who is anxiously waiting for him and was saved from the street because of him! He saved his own baby sister!

I know in my heart this is why God chose me and Maddox to be on this journey.. He knew I wouldn't give up and he knew that even though my heart hurts so bad and I cry alot he knew my LOVE for Maddox would push me through that pain! He knew my LOVE for Maddox is what makes me stronger! He knew that my LOVE for Maddox is what inspires me to save other babies and keep saving them! He knew my LOVE for him would help me with this journey! So I do know God will bring my little man back to me!! I feel so close! I can't explain it but I know good things have already come about this nightmare..I know good things will continue to come to Maddox and me and our family.. And soon we will look back like nothing happened and like he was never gone and life will be better than it was before! :)) I had a dream that I was looking all over for him and came home and there he was smiling at me looking at me like what is wrong with you.. It was very real and I know that day will come.. hopefully soon!! LOVE YOU MADDOX!!!!! Sending you BIG HUGS and LOTS of KISSES! I can't wait to give them to you in person! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment