Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 240:



Since I mentioned taking a couple of pictures at Venice Beach with Maddox and some furbabies we met along the boardwalk several years ago.. Wanted to share this one.. Silly boy!!! As you can see he was a very BRAVE little boy!! LOL

Now Maddox I need you to be very BRAVE and let someonE help you find your Mommy!! Please baby boy go to a nice lady or someone that you feel comfortable around and tell them you are looking for your Mommy and you are ready to come home to Cali so we can go to the Beach and go to Venice to the Boardwalk and go to Malibu and go on hikes up Runyon Canyon and go to The Grove even though the trains scare you.. Please baby boy.. Mommy misses you & I miss playing ball with you & I miss everything thing about you!! There is not a second in the day that goes by that I don't think of you and miss you!! You are my little soul-mate and we are much better together!! LOVE YOU MADDOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment