Saturday, October 19, 2013



As most of you realized by now this is Jackie.. Maddox's Mommy.. While he is away I am his voice but today I am going to let someone else do the post.. Her name is Cloe.. She sent Maddox this beautiful message and I couldn't of said it any better myself.. Thanks Cloe.. I'm beyond thankful you are walking and your story is so inspirational and you are so special and strong like Maddox. And your Mommy is inspirational and alot like me in that I will never give up on my little baby boy!

Hi
My name is Cloe and I'm from Oklahoma I am 4 yrs old and I'm praying for ur safe return. I hope that where ever you are your safe, happy and loved. But if your out all alone on the streets I hope you have food, shelter and that your ok. Please don't be afraid, if you hear people chilling your name go to them, Those people are trying to bring you home to your mommy. You have been gone to long and she misses you and has not given up on you. I would be so sad and lost if I wasn't home with my mommy she loves me to death. If it wasn't for her and her love, support, faith in me. I would not be walking today. I was paralyzed 1 year ago Dr told me I would never walk again without surgery, my mom could not afford that. I was in never any pain at all. I looked into my mommy eyes and she saw in me the love and potential that I had and she knew I was asking her not to give up on me. To believe and together we achieved this long struggle, she took me to 3 Drs weekly, hydrotherapy, medications. Prayers and I am up and walking we proved a point because others told her to put me down. She refused!! She was even saving up for a wheel chair. You see that bond will never break us so if you have that bond with your mommy please follow your heart get back to her where you belong she loves you and I love you to.
Love Cloe

No comments:

Post a Comment