Wednesday, October 2, 2013


Well today was a rough day.. Got a photo sent to me that looked so much like Maddox it made my heart stop and then I started shaking and tears just started flowing down my face.. I thought this nightmare was finally over but then found out this new Maddox lookalike is not neutered.. Ughhh I thought to myself "Why can't this just be him???" and then had a total meltdown at work... ='''((((

But then I felt this strong presence telling me that this nightmare will be over soon... I know in my heart and soul Maddox is out there somewhere and he will come back to me.. I can't wait until that day comes.. Now I just pray this Maddox lookalike finds his family.. There are so many babies to save and it hurts my heart and I guess that is why Maddox has not come home yet.. He still has babies to save.. ='''((( 

Speaking of Team Maddox saved a Mommy and 2 Min Pin puppies this week! Team Maddox rocks! It took an army but we got them out of the shelter and they are FREE! Thanks to Elizabeth for fostering, Shelley for helping to coordinate everything and picking them up and taking care of them for a few days, Wanda for getting IMPS to sponsor these cuties, and of course Donna for doing the shelter checks and sending me these babies since you know I will not stop until they are safe! ;)) 

No recent sightings but we do get calls a lot so I know people are still looking for my baby... Been busy this week since losing volunteers so I have been working on updating website so it is more current, posting on Craigslist, I ordered some business cards to handout, we made new posters, and have so much more on the list! I can do this.. I know I can do this.. Maddox is my baby so I understand why volunteers come and go.. It is to be expected. This roller coaster is so hard but he is my baby so I will never give up.. People say you are so strong.. Well I don't feel strong but I will tell you Maddox gives me inspiration.. I love that little guy so much that I have to keep going for HIM! He needs his Mommy and his Mommy needs him.. So whatever comes at me.. I will keep going.. That song comes to mind.. "I get knocked down, but I get up again..". That is me.. I have been knocked down over & over & over & over again but I will keep getting up and doing whatever it takes to bring my baby home.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment