Sunday, October 6, 2013




I know since Maddox went missing my whole life seems to be out there but before this crazy nightmare happened.. I was very private person.. So private that I googled myself alot to make sure all my FB stuff was private.. I have been recently accused of being narcissistic and that I just want attention.. And those that know me know this is so not me.. My wedding day I wanted it to be a vacation for everyone not my wedding which is why I had it in Maui and a small wedding....

Everything I do is for Maddox.. All I want is for the whole world to know about Maddox out there so I can find him and bring him home and our lives can be back to normal again.. I genuinely feel like I am a good person and having to be so open on facebook and having to deal with the "trolls" that I call them has been unbearable at times.. I am a very nice person and I will never understand how a person can be so mean and say very mean and hurtful things to someone they don't even know.. If anything this adventure has made me become stronger because now I ignore those people.. I know lots don't get my love for Maddox but I don't need them to get it.. Maddox and I have this bond that nobody can break.. He is my best friend.. He is the one little guy that was there for me every second of every day when I was so heart-broken after my Mom passed away suddenly and unexpectedly at a very young age.. My life still isn't the same without her... Look how cute Maddox is.. I slept with him on the couch when we first got him because he was so small.. I cried when I had to leave him to go to work.. I took him EVERYWHERE! The past 8 years this little guy has been right by my side.. So the past few months a big part of me has been missing.. Every little thing reminds me of him.. ='''((((

And now my life is such a mess without my little boy.. Nothing makes sense.. I just want him home.. I want to look back at all this and laugh about it.. I want to write a book as so many have told me to do about my adventures.. There are some very bazaar stories, some funny ones, things that have happened that you would think I was making it up.. It has been such a crazy year with ups and downs.. I can't believe it is already October.. I pray Maddox comes home soon.. He has to be out there somewhere. We did get soem calls again Friday adn if one was him.. He made a new friend he is roaming with.. I pray he does have someone with him.. That makes me feel better because I get so much anxiety thinking about him being out there all alone.. ='''(((

Please keep praying for my sweet baby Maddox.. I know God is listening and will answer our prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment