Sunday, October 20, 2013



PLEASE SHARE!!! SHARING SAVES LIVES!

We need to keep awareness up so everyone knows he is still missing and we are still looking so please share this flyer!

We got a possible good sighting late last night.. The Maddox hotline comes to me now in Cali and I received the call at 10ish my time so that is midnight central time.. I felt so helpless not being able to jump in my car to go search for him & I knew most of team Maddox was asleep... It was dark and someone saw him in the headlights of her truck.. She opened her car door and tried get a picture and tried to get him to come to her but instead he turned around and took off quickly.. This is typical of most Maddox sighting calls. They can't get a picture because he is too quick.. Only good thing about that is that shows me he is still okay and he is not hurt.. We also had a call earlier this week in the same vicinity! If this is indeed him he has circled back closer to where he went missing..

Team Maddox in OKC is awesome and by the time I woke up a few were already in the area searching and putting up flyers. Thanks so much to Donna, Betsy, & Jennifer for being so on top of this when you woke up!! I appreciate so many being there for my sweet baby boy... I hate being so far away.. It kills me.. ='''(((

But please keep praying.. We need to get a confirmed sighting (aka picture) and then we can proceed with setting up a trap.. This is what we have been hoping & praying for for months now.. All we need is a picture of him so we know it is indeed him and then we have someone already that has promised they would help us lure & trap him.. We just can't try to trap him until we know exactly where he is... He keeps roaming! So please everyone share & pray he is finally slowing down and staying the same area!

We LOVE you Maddox! Please come home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment