Wednesday, October 30, 2013


Good news we were mentioned in the News again!! Thanks to Karin for mentioning Maddox.. Pray this helps spread awareness so we can get a sighting! http://www.news9.com/story/23823617/experts-track-down-missing-okc-rescue-dog

Also Maddox wanted to share some Tips to keep your babies safe this Halloween!! We are sharing this picture because surprisingly I never dressed Maddox up for Halloween.. And Janet told me this one made her LOL.. He is giving me quite the look.. He is like Mommy stop already... This is getting ridiculous.. Imagine what he would do if I put some of those ridiculous shark costumes or others on him.. haha I never dressed him up not because I didn't want to but as you all have probably figured out he is very stubborn and would let me know if he did not like something...

He had one camo hoodie he loved that he wore when we visited family during holidays where it is cold but other than that he hated clothes so instead he had a million collars..;)) Once I put a Oklahoma Jersey on him and lets just say he was not happy and was really mean to my family who was watching him while we were at the game.. Apparently he sat there like he couldn't move and then when they tried to help him he sprinted around the house.. He even jumped through the fireplace, somehow managed to get one leg half in & half out of the jersey and I think it ended up that he finally got it off himself.. I am telling you he has some super powers!!! Thinking of stuff like that makes me realize more & more how tough & smart he is and how strong willed he is.. I know he is out there.. I just want to find him!!! =''(( But until then I know he wants to keep saving others! So please share!

Halloween can be a festive and fun time for children and families. But for pets? Let's face it, it can be a downright nightmare. Forgo the stress and dangers this year by following these 10 easy tips to keep your babies safe..

1. Trick-or-treat candies are not for pets.
2. Don't leave pets out in the yard on Halloween.
3. Keep pets confined and away from the door.
4. Keep your outdoor cats inside several days before and several days after Halloween.
5. Keep Halloween plants such as pumpkins and corn out of reach.
6. Don't keep lit pumpkins around pets.
7. Keep wires and electric light cords out of reach.
8. Don't dress your pet in a costume unless you know they'll love it.
9. Try on pet costumes before the big night.
10. IDs, please!

http://www.petmd.com/dog/seasonal/evr_multi_halloween_safety_tips
http://www.petinsurance.com/healthzone/pet-articles/pet-health/5-Ways-to-Keep-Pets-Safe-on-Halloween.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment