Thursday, October 10, 2013



I have been at a loss for words lately.. I have not lost hope or faith but just can't come up with the right words to describe how I feel.. I have no words to describe the pain I am in.. I have no words to describe how grateful I have so many people that have stuck by me since day one & So many have given me such amazing gifts that I don't know how to ever repay.. A painting of Maddox.. A book called "For the Love of Maddox"..A couple of necklaces.. A free haircut.. Lots of donations to the Maddox fund by hundreds.. So many have dedicated so much time & energy helping me & Maddox that I know they could be doing something else or spending time with their family.. Some just send me encouraging messages every single day.. The list goes on & on... I can't even list all of you by name because there are so many of you..
But I hope you all know how much I appreciate your LOVE & SUPPORT & GENEROSITY!! I don't know how I will every repay everyone.. I sometimes don't feel like I deserve all of this but I know you all do it because you are like me and you just love your babies like I do.. You are the ones that truly get my love and dedication towards my sweet little beautiful baby Maddox.. Thank you all for being there.. Thank you for understanding.. It is with all of you that helps make me stronger to continue this fight when others try to knock me down.. It is with all of you that help me to know I am not as crazy as some people think I am.. It is with all of you that makes this crazy nightmare a little more bearable.. Thank YOU!
And I hope you all know I will NEVER GIVE UP .EVER EVER EVER!! Maddox is the love of my life! My little soul mate.. My heart, my soul.. I would never give up on that.. He is also waht makes me a little stronger.. I know I have to be strong for him, like I know he is doing for me and has done all his life.. He is so special.. I can't wait to hold him in my arms again and never let him go!
I googled a prayer the other night and this is what came up and it was perfect so I have kept it close to my heart..
May all I do today begin with you, O Lord.
Plant dreams and hopes within my soul, revive my tired spirit: be with me today.
May all I do today continue with your help, O Lord.
Be at my side and walk with me: Be my support today.
May all I do today reach far and wide, O Lord. My thoughts, my work, my life: make them blessings for your kingdom; let them go beyond today, O God.
I have a mission...
I am a link in a chain, a bond of connection between persons. God has not created me for naught... Therefore I will trust him. Whatever, wherever I am, I can never be thrown away. God does nothing in vain.
He knows what he is about.
-- J. H. Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment