Friday, October 4, 2013


Didn't have words today but then received a few private messages and thought this was perfect to share.. I believe you all already know how much I LOVE Maddox Miniature Pinscher Lost in Okc.. And I have definitely said Failure is not an option.. And if anything I have regained my Faith.. God is GOOD and I know he is with us all.. I know he is just trying to find a way to get my sweet baby boy back to his Mommy & Daddy who love him and miss him more than anything.. ='''((((
Also I was told today October 4th is the feast of St. Francis of Assisi, patron of animals. Prayers to him to help find Maddox or definitely worth a shot! ;))
Here are 3 ways to defeat your FEAR OF FAILURE:
1. Make LOVE your motivation.
“There is no fear in love. Perfect love drives out fear.” 1 John 4:18
People will run into burning buildings when they know someone they love is trapped inside.
2. MOVE AGAINST your fear in FAITH
“Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.” James 2:17 You don't talk yourself out of fear. You act yourself out of it. You do the thing you fear, and that defeats it
3.REDEFINE FAILURE as not getting back up when you fall.
“Even righteous people may fall seven times, but they always get back up!” Prov. 24:16 Failure is NOT missing a goal. Failure IS not having a goal, not even trying, and not persisting when you stumble or get discouraged. Everybody stumbles. Winners get back up and finish the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment