Sunday, October 27, 2013



This was an extremely rough week... Whole year has been a crazy roller coaster ride and this week was a bad part of the ride.. My heart was shattered again with having a huge lead for Maddox and then finding out it wasn't him. Also not being in OKC when I was supposed to be there has been killing me.. ='''(((

This photo was sent to me today and it brought tears.. It is so beautiful so I had to share.. Thank you Carol Dillenberger... She sent to me because she came across the picture & immediately thought of me and sweet baby Maddox. I know that St. Francis is keeping him safe until he finds me..

The other day when I said something about all the sweet messages.. These are the things that help keep me going.. We are looking for more volunteers to help on the ground some of the things that help the most is prayers and positive thoughts & continued support.. I feel like if we all keep the faith and keep positive thoughts that is what will Bring Maddox Home. So Thank you everyone around the country for everything!!! Thank you for all you do for me & Maddox. Thank you for always sharing Maddox's story and keeping an eye out for my sweet baby Maddox! Awareness is the key...everyone is the key! =)))

BTW I am bad at asking for help but lots ask me daily what they can do.. Besides sharing & spreading awareness, we are also doing a small auction for Maddox to help raise funds for flyers, postcards, etc to keep awareness out there.. We are hoping to do a bigger auction within the next few months also but for now we are starting small. So please share! And if you don't want the item you can donate directly to the Maddox fund on our website.. www.bringmaddoxhome.com/Donations.html

Link to auction is below..
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=315639391907319&set=pb.190920517712541.-2207520000.1382896450.&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment