Wednesday, October 23, 2013



Couple things..

First as you can see Maddox is now on Instagram.. I didn't realize it was posting on this page also but I was playing with hit last night. But his Instagram & Twitter account's are @BringMaddoxHome.

Second I have bad news.. As some of you know Karin TarQwyn has been working with us since the beginning. She has been to Oklahoma City to track Maddox about 5-6 times now. And she was in the area for another case and as a favor to us she decided to track the latest sighting.. I didn't even know she was in town until late last night nor did I know they were checking Maddox sightings or I would of said something.. I am beyond devastated because she checked the most recent sighting and it was not Maddox as they found no scent in the area of the sighting. I am lucky to have such amazing people always helping me behind the scenes in OKC and they didn't' want to tell me because they didn't want to upset me...

I hate that I told everyone about the sighting and now I have to break everyone's hearts... I was just really excited about this sighting and felt like it was really him.. ='''((( I'm devastated and had a meltdown last night and woke up crying if that tells you anything.. My heart just keeps getting broken over & over & over again and I hate it.. I was so happy Karin found that other baby but then I find myself saying why can't I have my happy ending? Why can't it be that easy for me to have a rare walk up find?? Why does the world seem to be against me and Maddox.. I can't stand it.. ='''((

This journey is physically and emotionally draining and I try to protect others so you don't have to go through what I am going through.. The pain is unbearable and I don't want others to have to be in pain like me.. And everyday I find myself hoping & praying I can give you some good news and it kills me when I can't.. So any little bit of good news I do want to share but sorry for getting your hopes up and then shattering

Even through the ups & downs I will never lose hope or faith.. So many have messaged me that they feel strongly Maddox is out there. I feel strongly he is out there.. I was praying the other night after someone sent me a candle they lit for Maddox and I saw him and he was under a tree and he was smiling.. I know God was telling me he is safe and okay..

So we all have to keep praying and keep believing and keep hoping.. No matter what I will not give up.. One of these times it will be Maddox and we will get our Happy Ending! Thanks everyone for riding this crazy emotional roller coaster ride with me.. I don't know where he is now and that is killing me BUT that just menas we need to spread the word more! We need to reach those people in their own world.. We have to let the world know Maddox is missing ahd he is LOVED and his family wants him back and WILL Do whatever it takes to Bring him home!!!

#LOSTDOG #OKC #OKLAHOMA #MINPIN #MINPINLOVE #MINIPIN #MINIPINSCHER #MINPINSTAGRAM #BRINGMADDOXHOME

No comments:

Post a Comment