Thursday, October 24, 2013



As you can see Maddox & I took lots of hikes together. This day was in Malibu.. Exclude my crazy hair but it was really windy up there! I love this little guy so much.. Looking at these photos just hurts my heart.. ='''((((

I did get a call today from someone that just saw our story about Maddox and he had bought a Min PIn from soemoen who found one several months ago.. I am sad to report not Maddox but it gave me so much hope again.. It shows me that we are still getting the word out and one of these calls it will be my sweet baby Maddox..

I received a message today and it said "I know your love for Maddox is unconditional. When it seems darkest, remember Hebrews 11:1 "Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we can not see." Ironically someone gave me a card that has this scripture on it last year and it hangs on my wall at work.. ;))

Also one of my favorite quotes is one I send to friends & family all the time during difficult times in their life.. I sometimes need to send these things to myself.. "If God Brings you to It, He Will Bring you through it."

I will keep praying and keep believing and have faith that God will hear our prayers.. Maddox please stop being so stubborn and make an appearance so we can bring you home to California where it is much warmer than it is there in Oklahoma! And we can go back to our peaceful place.. the Beach AND all our favorite places like Runyon or Malibu or the Grove... OR we can just stay home and play ball ALL day long!

#LOSTDOG #OKC #OKLAHOMA #MINPIN #MINPINLOVE #MINIPIN #MINIPINSCHER #MINPINSTAGRAM #BRINGMADDOXHOME

No comments:

Post a Comment