Tuesday, October 8, 2013



Yesterday in Oklahoma City a beautiful hot air balloon flew right over my friend Jennifer's house in Edmond close to where Maddox has been spotted.. It made me think of this picture.. This picture you can't see it but someone was flying a kite and we were at the beach and Maddox just stared up at the kite forever! I told Jennifer, hopefully Maddox came out of hiding to look up at the beautiful balloon and hopefully someone would call.. Good news is we are still getting calls.. We got a call last Friday (actually two) in two different areas that he could be.. We also got a call this week that someone saw Maddox 3 weeks ago right in the hotzone area. I hope someone sees him soon and calls us IMMEDIATELY!
So we do strongly believe he is still out there somewhere!!! AND honestly the biggest thing to me is the reassurance that people are STILL looking for my little boy! I admit, I have moments where I feel all alone.. I feel like nobody is looking.. I feel like I am losing helpers.. BUT then I realize that people are always looking even if I don't talk to them daily.. I realize so many have been following this crazy story since the beginning.. I realize that Maddox is so special that so many LOVE him and want him home just as much as I do.. I want to THANK YOU ALL for always looking and for continuing this journey with me, I could not have made it through the past few months without all of your SUPPORT & LOVE & ENCOURAGEMENT!
I also have been thinking HOW STRONG HE IS! I was telling a couple people how he was Houdini at times.. He had a cast on his leg because we had to get a bump removed.. I swear to you, the cone didn't stay on longer than a few seconds and every time I put it back on him, he would get it off.. I stopped trying.. He also had a cast on his entire leg.. I still have no idea how he did this, but he managed to get the entire cast off in one piece! We woke up in the middle of the night and thought it was a big turd on the ground but nope it was his cast. He was burrowed under the blanket so relaxed and so proud he got that thing off! We laughed for hours.. He is a FIGHTER! He is SO SMART!! He is TOUGH! He is HOUDINI! So I know he is out there.. I know he is alive.. I know my special boy is okay.. I just need him to come home!!! ='''((((

No comments:

Post a Comment