Tuesday, October 29, 2013



 
 
Unfortunately this journey has lasted way longer than I ever imagined.. I can't even believe it is almost November & we are creeping into Maddox being missing for a year in just a couple months... This year has been beyond difficult for me.. It honestly is quite blurry.. I don't know where the entire year even went.. I have struggled & admit have cried an ocean of tears.. I dont' think there has been a day that tears have not fallen down my face.. ='''((( Losing my sweet baby Maddox... the love of my life in a strange city and not being able to find him is something I can't even begin to describe and there are no words to describe it.

This journey has been crazy.. There have been so many opinions, so many things said about me both good & bad, so many that don't get it & some that do understand a little... A quote was sent to me that says "Don't Expect Everyone to Understand your Journey. Especially if they have never walked in your path." This says it all... I would never wish what I have had to deal with this year on anyone... Like I said I can't even find the words to describe the pain, the helplessness, the fear, ...the sadness, the anger.... But I've realized it's okay that some do not understand because there is no way for anyone to truly understand unless they have been in my same situation and I'm glad my friends & family & people that I love very much do not have to deal with what I'm dealing with...Maddox is my baby boy, my heart, my soul, my everything! We have this special connection that is just between us & there is no possible way for anyone to understand....BUT thank for everyone that had continues to ride this journey with me...

I get asked questions alot like is he chipped, is he neutered, what all have you done to find him, etc, etc... I know it is difficult to see the entire story on Facebook so I decided to put together a quick Timeline and FAQ's. https://www.facebook.com/notes/maddox-miniature-pinscher-lost-in-okc/timeline-faqs/313221032149155

I hope that this answers all the questions and shows in a quick snapshot of what we have done.. So you can see when we say we have done it all we are not exaggerating.. I wish I knew what else do to because I would do it! :((( But all I know to do now is keep spreading awareness any way we can and to keep praying and believing!

You can also see all my Blogs, all the babies we have saved, news stories, pictures, photos, etc on our website at www.BringMaddoxHome.com

Feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment