Monday, October 14, 2013



You may be aware of the recent story of Roo. A Schnauzer missing for 5 years. He was found by his family because they were still searching and came across him on a local lost and found webpage. That's why I have to keep up awareness. I know I mentioned a few days ago about being accused of just wanting attention ... I don't want attention, I want Maddox to have attention. Someone could be working to build his trust and have no clue he's lost. He may run into someone's yard or garage and find himself trapped. What I want ... what I need is everyone possible to know about "that min pin that was lost in Oklahoma City."

One thing that worries me...well, a lot of things worry me, but one big thing is if someone finds him, they'll think he was abandoned. Unloved. I'm sure he doesn't smell very nice and I'm sure he doesn't look like he's been cared for by a loving person ...not now. ="'((( Also, a dog that's been on his own and in survival mode is easily startled and hand shy. They act like an abused dog would act. Most people who find a dog like this would vow to never let the monster that did this to them come near them again. But I'm not a monster...I didn't do this to him...I never wanted this for him. (And I know you know this) But that's not what we think when we find a thin, dirty, smelly dog that looks like he hasn't been loved in ages. It's not what I'd think. I would assume he escaped a monster. ='"((( So, I just need people to know I lost my Maddox. That way, if someone finds a min pin or sees a lost one, they will say, "Is that Maddox Miniature Pinscher Lost in Okc" and if they don't remember that, I want his posts to be current on fb and everywhere. That way, when they google a lost male Min Pin, they see him everywhere. If enough people know, they might hear about that neighbor of a friend who saw or found a sad looking min pin and they'll say "Hey, is it that one lost last Christmas from Oklahoma City?" ...my sweet baby Maddox?

No comments:

Post a Comment