Wednesday, October 16, 2013




I have some really bad news.. I am going to have to reschedule my trip back to OKC and will not be able to come this week.. I hate this so much.. I have been really upset and wish life didn't throw so many curve balls at me lately.. ='''((

On a positive note, I will be back and hopefully when I come back I will be able to stay even longer than I originally planned this week.. I hope when I do go back we are hot on his trail and I am going to sit with the trap OR I hope it is just to go pick him up and finally bring him home.. I've followed my heart during this journey and I will continue to follow my heart.. My heart says the timing is not right and there will be a better time for me to go back to Oklahoma... As much as I hate it.. I have to be patient and I know god has a plan..

I want you to know how much I appreciate all your love and support and I wanted to desperately to give everyone in OKC BIG HUGS and just see you and meet those of you I have never met.. I love you all so much..

I hope you will continue to ride this journey with me because I couldn't' do it without you... And if we all stick together we will find him! I don't' know why it is taking so long to find my baby.. I know he is out there somewhere..Just very stubborn.. The other day I was freaking out.. I do that a lot but I said "what if Maddox is hurt, what if, what if..." And Brandon said "Jackie you have this little girl Bliss that survived out there on her own.. If she can do it Maddox can do it." Maddox is way more tough and strong and way faster than this little girl. She is kind of clumsy.. So we all have to keep the faith and I know my Maddox is a survivor.. We all have to never lose hope and keep praying..

I will keep you posted of my plans.. I will be back in next couple of months for sure.. I hate this so much.. And am writing this with tears falling.. I have cried an ocean at this point and you would think there would be no tears left but they keep coming.. Know I will do anything for Maddox and I love him more than anything in this world...

"Doing what you love means you listen to your intuition, you take actions driven by what you love, you follow your passions and you express your unique gifts and talents to the world without fear. Being love is about seeing the world, others and everything in your life through the eyes of love – no judgement, no criticism, no ego. Both require you to move from living in your head to instead live in your heart."

'Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment