Tuesday, October 22, 2013



SHARE SHARE SHARE!! I already posted a similar poster to share on FB but we realized it did not have the City, State and to share all over the FB world they might need to know where Maddox is lost! So please share!

Don't know how much everyone knows but Maddox went missing in Oklahoma City, we were visiting.. Well for the first 4 months or so I did nothing but search for Maddox 24/7 and not exaggerating.. I slept only a few hours.. Woke up before sunrise a lot and got up and would do anything & everything I could think of to find my baby.. I had no helpers, I know hardly anyone in Oklahoma so I did everything myself.. I spent the days answering calls, checking sightings, posting signs, faxing flyers to vets, putting up flyers at local convenience stores, dry cleaners, wherever.. I posted on this FB page twice a day. When I did not have signs to post or know where to go I would just drive around.. I would walk creeks by myself.. I would sit places and pray and cry.. I was hoping me sitting places, he would hear me or smell me and come out of hiding.. I had billboards made, we were in the News a few times, we were in the newspaper, we did robo-calling a couple times, we sent out post-cards, etc.. And then on the weekends I spent hours on end sharing all over the FB world.. I have a list of hundreds of rescue pages, lost & found pages, national dog pages, Min Pin groups, etc, etc that just shared over & over & over.. that was before FB decided to start blocking you... We had Karin TarQwyn & Cade & the rest of her team come track Maddox about 5 times and that is how we know he is still roaming! :(( The list goes on & on & on...

I admit I have been so frustrated by this whole process.. I get really down and find myself spinning my wheels.. I will never give up or lose hope and will do anything to bring him home.. It sucks though because at this point I don't know what else to do that hasn't already been done but I do know we have to keep awareness up and so everyone in the world knows he is still missing and we are still looking and we will never give up! And I am always looking to new ideas to spread awareness and even just recently added Maddox to instagram! Still trying to figure it out but his account is "Bring Maddox Home". We are also on Twitter but I am also a little Twitter dumb.. I do tweet since it links from this FB page but think I need to do the hashtag thing to get followers.. As you can see willing to do whatever it takes to spread the word about my little sweet baby boy!

Now I am unfortunately not in Oklahoma since my job and rest of my family is in California but still do everything I possibly can from here but I can't do it alone.. I am bad at asking for help but I know sometimes you have to ask.. So if ANYONE wants to help us please let me know! The hotline is coming back to me in Cali and I need helpers to check sightings, need people to help with signs, need people to help with feeding stations, and anything else that I can't do since now physically there.. If you are local to the area and want to help, please send me a private message and I will add you to our local private group..

For those not in the local area we have our Team Maddox PR page that we also need helpers with spreading awareness.. This group you can help us all over the country.. Please join if interested! https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeamMaddoxPR/?fref=ts

And the most important thing is we all have to keep praying and believing in him! Come on Maddox, come out and let someone help you come home to your Mommy & Daddy!! We love you so much & lots of people want to meet you & have presents for you!!! I know how much you love new toys & presents!!! Come on sweet baby boy! Give us another Sighting! Stay where you are and we will come find you.. I promise Mommy will never give up on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment