Wednesday, July 24, 2013

American Dog Magazine ;)




Maddox is going to be in a magazine! Seeing his picture made me cry but I am praying this will help bring my sweet baby boy home safe! I am still in FB jail for 60 days & no idea when I will be bailed out of jail so can't comment from "Jackie" but I did go to their page from another account I created "Maddox Vestal" to thank them for including my baby in the magazine.. It means more to me than you will ever know!

If you will, please go to their page and thank them. We would greatly appreciate it.. We want to them to know how much it means to us and how honored we are to share the page with Maddox's other lost friends.. Praying they are all home soon! Bring Brody Home, Bring Penny Home, Help Bring Bridgett Home, and Bring Rudy Home are all featured with him. Look at how cute they all are!! ;))
https://www.facebook.com/americandogmag

If you want, you can PRE-ORDER a copy of American Dog Magazine's "SUMMER 2013" issue directly their website store. http://www.theamericandogmag.com/departments/subscribe-the-american-dog-magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment