Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 217:




Today just wanted to share a couple of stories about babies saved by Maddox.. ;))

First one.. I wanted to share because it is PROOF that SHARING SAVES LIVES! I was sent a picture last week of this sweet baby boy named "Dewey" who was an owner surrender at age 15 and was informed he only had 24 hours left!! :(( I wasn't about to let anything happen to him & I know that is why Team Maddox members Donna Badger & Joanna See sent him to me.. This huge smile melted my heart so I started sharing him everywhere I could think of all night long.. Next day I was so scared to look but then got the best news ever that a rescue in Ada, Oklahoma saw his picture and saved him! Yay!!! Ironically Maddox is from Ada, Oklahoma.. ;)) Anyways, I talked to his new mommy and she said "Dewey is doing wonderful! He is a happy happy little guy! I can't even imagine why they gave him up!" After I found out he was safe I was so happy for him!! I was literally jumping for joy and told a few friends... Now that smile is why I can not stop saving babies! That smile makes it all worth it! Enjoy your life sweet Dewey!!

Second one.. Just yesterday Team Maddox member Vivian Sparks Wheelock was able to save a missing dog!!! Add another dog saved by Maddox! Vivian found a white cute dog that was covered in stickers. She worked at climbing a fence, hanging out on the ground all before work (while in a dress w/high heels!) to save him. With the help of her neighbor she was able to get him into a crate.Two other Team Maddox members Stephanie Sessions & Jennifer Fors Stephenson went by and picked him up and took him to a vet to check for a chip. He had been reported missing & had a microchip! He was reunited with his Momma Dog yesterday & she was so thankful. He had been missing for about 5 days! Now Tiger Bear - 10 yr old American Eskimo is home safe where he belongs!!

Is it a sign? Are stars aligning? I'm hoping & praying... I just want my baby to come home and can't wait to see his smile! Dewey's smile reminds me of Maddox's so much! Maddox's smile is one of my most favorite things in the entire world.. I know i have said that before but i just love it and love his dimples! It melts my heart!!! Maddox and I have this special connection that I can't even describe.. There are no words to describe it but we are a match made in heaven and I can't wait until we are together again!! I will never let him out of my sight! =''((((

One more thing to share.. I spent the last 2 days sharing a Min Pin mommy & 8 babies that were at the OKC shelter and I am very happy to report all 8 babies and Mommy are all out of the shelter!!! If this does not prove that sharing really does save lives.. I don't' know what does!! ;))) You never know who will see it!! So please share Maddox's page and tell your family & friends about Maddox even if not in Oklahoma.. We need the entire world to know about Maddox!

I will post a good sharing poster or something tomorrow so when I say SHARE SHARE SHARE.. PLEASE DO! It only takes a second and really does make a difference.. I am begging & pleading for everyone to help! We need to get my baby home safe! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment