Thursday, July 4, 2013

America's Day

Maddox says Happy Independence day to his new family!!

Today is a rough day for his mommy.. I am worried sick about him and was remembering last year what we did.. We spent the day with our friends and of course Maddox was with us! This... entire year has been sucky and no holiday is the same without my little baby boy.. But at the same time I am grateful for so many amazing people that have come into my life.. I have so many friends that I love dearly and have met in person and some I have never met.. But friends all over the country that I find we all have a common bond.. Our LOVE for our babies! Hope everyone keeps their babies safe!!!

Maddox Mommy & Daddy love you so much! We hope you found a safe place and the fireworks don't scare you too much... We know you have been through ALOT and hate this is happening.. We just want you home SAFE with us! We can't wait to see you again and give you big hugs & kisses & spoil you rotten!! Mommy promises you will get lots of new squeaky balls & toys & will get all your favorite snacks! LOVE you SWEET BABY BOY more than ANYTHING!! My heart huts without you.. =''(((
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment