Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 206:




Maddox Montage - Snuggle Bug :))

Does your baby like to burrow or snuggle under the covers??? Maddox is ALWAYS under a blanket no matter what.. He would build these elaborate igloos out of blankets that even had tunnels to get in & out of them.. Not joking.. This picture his head is actually showing but normally you can't see him at all.. Maybe a foot but usually he is all tucked under the blanket with a big lump or igloo.. I pray he has found something to burrow under... I pray he is comfy.. It hurts my heart thinking he isn't home with me where he has more blankets than he can ever want...

Thanks Carrie Hull for all the beautiful poems & quotes you send every day.. You have probably noticed we have started to use alot of them on our montage.. Thanks to everyone for your continued support & prayers for Maddox!! It means more to me than you will ever know!!

Please keep praying and believing!! I can't stand that he is still not home.. I want him home more than anything in this world and my heart breaks more and more everyday that goes by that he isn't home with us.. his family... I'm sorry that my posts haven't been so "uplifting" lately.. It has just a crazy roller coaster but I am ready for some good news! I am ready to be on the top of the world when I get that call that Maddox is safe! I can't wait to see him and snuggle with him and never let him go! There are no words for how much I love this little guy.. i guess you all have figured that out by now.. So thank you for riding this roller coaster ride with me and loving Maddox too.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment