Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 192:




The past week has been incredibly rough... Well guess the whole year has been rough.. =''(( Ever since my sweet baby went missing I have seen so much good and bad in this world.. It has been a crazy roller coaster ride for sure of emotions.. Sad, Anger, Anxiety.. Then comes the happy tears, the stories that people tell me about how they found out about me & Maddox & how they have fallen in love with my sweet baby boy.. I can't begin to even explain how much I miss him.. I look at pictures & just cry.. He is the love of my life & I hate this has all happened.. But then I know that I would not of met some of the most amazing people in this world.. I would not of not of been able to make the rescue connections I have.. I would not have so many new friends that I love dearly.. I would not have been able to save so many precious babies that all have made pawprints on my heart and life foreer.. I hate this for my baby boy though.. It is all so bitter sweet & the emotions are over-whelming.. I literally don't think there has been a day since Maddox went missing that tears do not flow.. Sometimes I can't stop crying.. i just want to thank you all for being there to support me & Maddox. Some of you have been there since the beginning. Some I have known you forever and some I just met you.. Some I have never met.. But thanks for being there for us!!!

This picture is Maddox's cousins Madden & Willy. Willy is the Cairne Terrier & Madden is the Jack Russel Terrier.. His other cousins are not in the picture Zoey & Bella (both Jack Russell Terriers).. Yes we have lots of Jack Russell's in the family! ;)) Willy is one of Maddox's guardian angels helping him find his Mommy & Daddy!

Please keep praying for Maddox to be found soon! His whole entire family & friends miss him more than anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment