Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 208:



Maddox Montage - Puppy face that never went away!

I am sure I have already said this a few times but one of the things I love and miss the most about Maddox is his cute adorable sweet puppy face.. Even as an adult he never lost his sweet puppy face.. I think it is the thing that just melts your heart and sucks you in.. He would always give me this face.. I was talking to friend about all the things I love about him and I also love his cute ears! I love that his ears are very unique and not so perfect.. They give him character and show how special and unique and silly and one of a kind he is and just how perfect he is.. I always call him "Prince Maddox".. Yes he is quite the Diva and quite the character and yes he always gets his way.. ;)) He got his way from day one.. I think he knew right away how much a sucker his Mommy is.. Especially when you give me that puppy face and sort of tilt your head! I fall apart!! Gosh I miss this little guy more than anything.. It hurts my heart that he is probably out there looking for me.. I know that is why he ran away to find his Mommy.. I just pray God brings us back together again! I need him and I know he needs me too.. I would do anything for him.. I hope he knows that.. I hope he knows his Mommy is still looking for him.. I hope he knows that I will never stop looking for him!

Mommy loves you Maddox!! Please come home!!!! =''(((((

No comments:

Post a Comment