Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 204:


Since it has been such a rough past week & when trying to figure out what to say or post today I decided on this one.. Maddox's smile and dimples are my most favorite thing in the world and it brightens even the darkest days!!! I miss this smile so much!! =''((

One random morning a few years ago I ran into a complete stranger and she told me "Have a nice day and Love yourself on Purpose!".. I can't explain it but I got in my car and giggled.. I had never heard that before and loved what she said and it made my day.. So wanted to share to brighten and make everyone else day since it has been rough & I know in Oklahoma City is has been gloomy and rainy and I know I can't stop crying.. With all the bad news lately I need something to make me smile.. LOVE YOU MADDOX!!

Please pray for good news & that Maddox will be home & his mommy & daddy & little sister can see this gorgeous smile in person! And love on him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment