Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 214:



Maddox Montage - Maddox & his cousin Bella :))

Today just wanted to share one of my most favorite pics ever.. This is a picture that I took while we were in Denver for the holidays visiting my sister.. It was so cold there I had to buy Maddox a hoodie.. He doesn't' need them in Cali but in Denver.. Yes he does! He actually loves his camo hoodie! ;))

After we took the babies outside in the snow they were chasing each other all over the place and I captured some great photos.. I love this one because the way Bella is looking at Maddox is priceless and of course he has his amazing Min Pin smile that melts my heart and makes his mommy smile!!! I know Bella misses her cousin.... =''(( We all miss Maddox more than anything and our entire family is not the same without him!! =''((( Anyways enjoy this picture!! It makes me laugh but also makes me cry... Makes me cry because I miss him so much... We LOVE you Maddox!!!

"Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten."

"I'll never stop dreaming that one day we can be a real family, together, all of us laughing and talking, loving and understanding, not looking at the past but only to the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment