Friday, July 12, 2013

Jett - Another Baby saved by Maddox!



Have you ever just known someone came into your life for a reason??

Well I know Jett came into my life for a reason... The more we have gotten to know him the more we feel strongly he might be Maddox's brother or came from the same breeder or somehow is same family. He resembles Maddox in so many ways it gives me chills.. He has same markings, same ears, and is exactly the same size.. Even his temperament is the same.. Rescue told me "if I didn't think Maddox came from Cali I would think they were part of same litter." Well ironic thing is... Maddox didn't come from Cali & was born in Oklahoma.. He is a true Okie!

Yes I admit we got him from a breeder.. Knowing what I know now about this world I would not get a baby from a breeder but would never change getting Maddox for anything in the world! When I found Maddox I knew he was the one and I told my husband I want HIM!!! It really was love at first sight! ;))) ♥

Anyways update on Jett.. The little guy is doing really great! He is now able to stand & able to pottie outside on his own!! This sweet baby boy is a Fighter & has come a long way since his first surgery.. He still has a rough road and we are taking it day by day so please continue to pray for him! Also as youknow he will have several surgeries and so please donate to this amazing rescue that stepped up for him and saved him when nobody else would! Not many would do for Jett what this rescue is doing so I am forever grateful! Dogs As Family is a non-profit and gifts are tax deductible.

**Make sure to Note Donation is for Jett.. With 2 T's! ;))

Donations can be made on the Dogs as Family FB by clicking “Donate Now” button at top of their page. But, if you're on phone/mobile device through FB app, you won't see a donate button. Only if on safari or other browsers : www.facebook.com/pages/Dogs-As-Family-Inc/149817121734669

Or by Mail: Dogs As Family P.O. Box 13457 Oklahoma City, OK 73113

Or directly via Paypal: dogsasfamily@hotmail.com

Website: www.dogsasfamily.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment