Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 193:


Maddox Montage - new toys & snacks from Doggy Bakery! ;))

The days I have no news to report I like to share more about Maddox so you all can get to know him better.. I know him.. I have had him since he was only 6 weeks old & I realize many of you only know what I have told you. So thats why I do these "Maddox Montages" so you all can get to know my baby boy too! :))

I have taken millions of pictures of Maddox. Think I have taken several a day since he was adopted.. I can not help it... He is just too cute!! I do wonder if that is why he seems to be "avoiding" our cameras though.. =''(( He would look at his Daddy like help me!! LOL One Christmas I wanted to make a card out of him and I swear to you I took a hundred of pictures of him in his holiday outfit!! He was not happy with Mommy!! I ended up using the last one I took though!

Another thing about Maddox.. Oh my goodness.. If you knew how many toys he has! He has a whole laundry basket full that is over-flowing! Since he was a baby he always gets a new toy for every single holiday St. Pattys, 4th of July, Halloween, etc.. and then on Christmas & His Birthday he gets SEVERAL! He LOVES opening presents and NEW TOYS! I can't even bring the new toys in the house or he just knows they are in the bag and will not stop jumping or trying to get them so I usually leave them in my car & wrap them at work! LOL He also knows any pet store bags for some reason.. Guess it is the smell? he would basically steal the entire bag from me if I brought it inside even if I just went to the store to get his food or the Doggy Bakery to get him some yummy snacks!! In this pic you can see he is getting his presents out of the bag! He couldn't wait any longer!!

The day he went missing.. Christmas Eve.. He had tons of presents and he was so mad at me because I had to lock him out of the room to wrap his Christmas presents.. We flew to Oklahoma City the night before so I didn't have a chance to wrap them before.. He opened them on Christmas eve because we were leaving that day.. He also got a bunch of turkey so had a full tummy! He was so happy because he got lots of squeaky balls! His favorite.. It kills me that he didn't get to play with his new toys more than that day..

Maddox sweet baby boy. ALL your toys are waiting for you when you get home! Even your stuffed Girlfriend is waiting for you! And I promise you will get lots of new toys! Please come home! Your mommy & daddy miss you so much! Like Carrie Hull said "Your family is not whole. We are missing a piece, and that piece is you." Our family will never be whole without you.. Please come home. WE LOVE YOU MADDOX!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment