Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 187:

Thank you, Team Maddox, for all the kind words about my sweet baby boy being picked to be in American Dog Magazine. I am so happy they added a spot to feature lost dogs!! I made a plea to put all the lost babies on there and looks like my ...plea worked! Maddox, Brody, Rudy, Bridgette, Penny, and Rudy will get much needed awareness!! I wish they were doing ALL the lost babies in the US though!! When I made my plea I tagged all the others I am aware of but hopefully this will be the start of sharing lost babies with the world! There are so many & have to admit before Maddox was lost and my whole world changed, I never knew how many lost babies there were. There are so many and their families are just like us in that they will never ever ever give up on them!

And also thank you to everyone who wrote something on America Dog Magazine's wall .... being in FB jail I couldn't post anything there to say thank you. Not even on the other lost dogs pages!!! =(((( But I sent private messages to the other 'lost dog' moms & we have decided we need to keep working together so all our missing babies do not get lost in the shuffle!! All the lost doggie mom’s deserve to be recognized for their efforts to bring their babies home. That is one thing we share a common bond. WE all just love our babies so much that we will do anything for them!

Also Maddox has helped inspire me to do so many things for him! Team Maddox is saving babies in Oklahoma for him and I am saving babies in California! This weekend I did my first transport of two precious babies from a high kill shelter to their new foster home ... I had helped all week to network and save these babies. I network a lot but this is the first time I got to meet them!! Their intake picture melted my heart and they looked so scared! I was quiet all weekend because Saturday spent literally half the day in the car transporting them from San Fernando Valley to Orange County but it was so worth it to save their lives!! They were very scared but so sweet & adorable! Meet Lois & Clarke! Brother & Sister that are VERY attached & you can see in pics an Extremely bonded pair! They were dumped at the shelter and seem to be abused but have been in touch with the foster mom & she says they LOVE playing in the yard with the other dogs!! Lois & Clarke it is time to enjoy the rest of your life and be spoiled rotten!!

So I do believe this is all part of God’s plan.. He is showing me so many things and I feel as if he is calling me to keep saving babies for Maddox until I can save him! I can’t explain how great it felt to pick up these babies and put them in my car!! And now knowing they are SAFE & FREE is awesome!! I just want them to be okay!! I can’t get either off my mind and both have put paw prints on my heart and life forever!! I’m excited for them and excited for them to be happy!!!
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment