Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 205:


This has been one of the worst weeks by far since Maddox went missing.. All the babies that crossed the rainbow bridge from car accidents breaks my heart.. I still can't get DeeDee off my mind.. And another baby Mustang crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday because he was so sick.. And two other babies that were found because of Maddox are sick now too.. =''((( So today I walked to the ocean for the first time since Maddox went missing and sat there and watched the waves and prayed..
Prayed for Maddox.. For Mustang.. For DeeDee.. For Rascal. For Billie.. For Jett.. For all the other lost or sick or injured babies.. I'm SO sad.. And can't stop crying.. =''((( For all these precious babies..

I am ready for some happy news.. So pray for happy news! And I saw this picture and knew it was a good one to post.. I pray God gives us all the strength to get through the tough times.. And like this quote says "Tough Times never last, but tough people do." So we have to trust in God to get us through this rough patch and I pray when we come out it will be this cute face waiting for me to pick him up in OKC and bring him back to Cali!! Maddox's eyes just draw me in and melt my heart... I was looking at this pic and it is like he is telling me "Mom I am okay" and "everything is going to be okay".. =''((( While sitting by the water I even envisioned him being back in my arms again and crying and licking my face... I know I am going to find him.. I have to find my sweet baby!! Maddox Mommy LOVES you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment