Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 207:



PLEASE SHARE!!! We have not posted a lost flier for awhile and decided it was time because we need to keep spreading the word that Maddox is still missing and we are still looking and we will never ever give up on him!!!! I heard recently that someone near Lake Hefner had no idea about Maddox.. We have had posters all over around there.. =''(( So please keep sharing!! Even if you don't live in Oklahoma or don't even know anyone in Oklahoma.. You never know where leads will come from and they can come from places we would never expect.... So share this flier all over! I am still in FB jail so can't even share myself.. =''((

We recently sent out postcards in the Camelot area (where Maddox went missing) and are working on sending out more and put new posters up this week.. We are also working on some new fundraising ideas, etc, etc.. So even though some days I have no words.. It doesn't mean we are not still doing everything we can to find my sweet baby.. I am grateful I have some amazing new friends in Oklahoma City that have assured me they will be with me until the end.. They are amazing people and I don't know what I would do without them!! LOVE you Janet, Jenni, Stephanie, Jennifer, Tara, Shirley, Brenda, Betsy, Joanna, Donna.. list goes on & on... xoxo

Maddox you have such a big family waiting for you!! You now have lots of new Aunties that want to spoil you rotten so please come out!! We have a new bed for you that I know you will LOVE since you can burrow in.. Thanks to Auntie Donna! ;)) New toys, bully sticks, etc, etc..

WE LOVE YOU MADDOX!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment