Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 164:


Last night I was sent a message that a baby named Nahla was found after 8 months! ;)) Also read a comment from her mommy and wanted to share.. She said "Thank you for all the support and prayers, I felt the love throughout the last 8 months and it kept me going. Never give up on your loved ones no matter how slim the chances are. All things are possible if you truely believe you can do it!" This is SO true! Team Maddox is what helps keep me going & I do believe in miracles and I know anything is possible with God. We all just have to BELIEVE and we WILL find my sweet baby Boy!!! He is out there somehwere and I know he is looking for me just like I am looking for him and will never stop looking for him! Maddox Mommy & Daddy Love and Miss you so much!! It is time for this journey to end and start a new one!! I promise you.. Lots of cookies & squeaky balls & hugs & kisses when you come home!!!

PS please do not forget to FlashMob Miranda and don't forget about our Mary Kay fundraiser.. Ladies time to get pretty for Maddox!!! ;)))) And we have our book still called For Love of Maddox!

No comments:

Post a Comment