Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 166:


So, we've had so many ups and downs this year... Times of no calls and many calls. People claiming hoaxes and those sending love and inspiration. Signs being put up and signs being torn down. The good and the bad (and sometimes, ugly). It's no different than anything else we do in life .... the obstacles we face.

Of course the obstacles get me down and they get you down as well. But at the end of the day, obstacles aren't the point. The point of all this has always been Maddox. It all comes down to one little word!

And it's when I remember that, the obstacles really don't seem so bad.

Maddox is all I want and Maddox is my little sweet baby boy and no matter what obstacles come my way he is worth it & I will never let anything or anyone stand in my way And all these challenges and obstacles are just making me stronger...

All I want is my baby Maddox and all I want is for him to feel safe again and be spoiled rotten again and be home with his family!!

Maddox Mommy is so proud of you and you have faced so many obstacles that you shouldn't have had to deal with.. I pray I can make this all up to you soon.. very soon.. and spoil you rotten.. and love on you.. and hug you and kiss you.. and never let you out of my sight ever again!!! I love you so much!!! And I am so sorry I left you at a place where you were so scared that felt you had to run away.. Mommy should of trusted her gut and I will never forgive myself for not doing that.. I just want you home safe so I can protect you and make this all up to you and be happy and play with you!!! My heart is broken and I miss you and I know you miss me and I know you are looking for me.. I know you ran away to find me.. I know you were scared and just wanted your Mommy.. I have been so scared and just want my Mom also.. I know your Grandmother is one of your many guardian angels watching over you.. And I know God is just trying to figure out how to get you back to me.. I believe it will happen and look forward to that day we are back together again and can't look back and it will be like these past few months never happened that we were apart! you sweet baby boy!! ='''(((

No comments:

Post a Comment