Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 177:


Maddox Montage - Paparazzi (aka Mommy) ;))

I love this pic.. I can't wait to be sitting in the airport again with my sweet baby boy bringing him back to where he belongs.. California & the beach!!! I know I have mentioned this before but the beach really is Maddox & my favorite place to go.. I can't even bear the thought of going there without him.. it is the place we would always go and just have the best day ever.. We both would be so happy!!! I am waiting to go when he is back with me & praying we can go back before the summer is over!! =''((

This was supposed to be a post to make people smile and laugh but I have a feeling it will being tears instead.. Sorry about that. Tears seem to just fall non-stop these days.. I have cried an ocean of tears at this point.. I just miss my sweet baby so much and weekends are always sucky.. Because I can't spend them with my sweet baby boy. Looked forward to weekends mostly because I didn't have to leave my baby at all and got to spend all day with him.. I always told him Yay Maddox it is Friday and we get to spend all weekend together at the Beach, or on a hike, or shopping... I took him shopping with me alot at the Grove.. He got bored quick but it make Mommy spend less money and we always would stop at the Three Dog Bakery so he could get a treat.. Oh how I yearn for those days again... My heart hurts and nothing here in Cali is the same without him..

Maddox Mommy LOVES you and misses you so very much and we WILL have our fun weekends together again!!!

Also please vote for him to be on the cover of American Dog! It would mean everything to me to have my sweet baby on the cover! Thanks for the continued love and support!!

https://www.facebook.com/americandogmag?v=app_376734382425564&rest=1

No comments:

Post a Comment