Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 169:



Past few days have been really busy and crazy and we have some new sightings!! ;)) As always I get really freaked out with lack of calls and not getting Maddox on camera, etc.. But then my sweet baby throws Mommy a bone and pops out to let ...a couple people see him and says "Mommy I am okay" but then he gets scared and goes back into hiding..

So... Team Maddox in OKC has been working their butts off putting up new flyers that say "Recently Seen" in the Area, moving some cameras & feeding stations around, adding others, etc... We are working directly with Karin and have been sending her maps & she is helping us come up with a game plan to keep Maddox in area and figure out how to lure & capture him.. Per Karin "This is the best information we have received since he went missing... it appears that he has slowed down some and is now staying in an area..."

Lots have asked if Karin is coming back but honestly tracking doesn't often "find" dogs, it brings us to the area to put up signs,etc., and in this case, area isn't the issue. We know the area and Karin is coaching us on behaviors, etc.

Karin also told us to be very careful... And to do nothing out of ordinary and to stay out of the area!! So for that reason I am being very vague since this is one of the best capture opportunities we have had & do not want to risk scaring him away!!

Today I was looking for what picture to post and I saw this one and I realized it was perfect.. Maddox is so strong & tough & has amazed his Mommy.. I have realized my sweet baby is stronger than I ever gave him credit for and he has made me be stronger.. He has inspired me and showed me that together we can do the impossible and together we can be great.. He has saved so many and he really has saved me & made me stronger.. He is so special.. I have dealt with so much but it is all worth it for him! He is the ultimate prize and is worth the wait & I can't wait to see my baby again!! I am so ready to see that little face and those eyes that melt my heart! LOVE YOU MADDOX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment