Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 159:


Maddox Montage - Maddox's Girlfriend

Does your baby have a toy that is their "girlfriend" and they are very protective of & love more than anything??

This is one of my favorite pictures of Maddox. This is his "girlfriend" he is flirting with... A stuffed yorkie. He loves his girlfriend so much and she has been his pride & joy since he was itty bitty.. He is very protective of her!!! When we go on vacation if I don't take Maddox's girlfriend with us.. He literally would run as fast as he could upstairs and would run right to her and twirl her around and dance with her and take her back to the room! I have his girlfriend and I know he misses her.. I can't wait until he is home and he can play with his girlfriend again!! My heart hurts so bad.. I miss my baby boy so much!!! =''(( They say with time it gets better but not this time.. Time makes me heart hurt even more every day.. I never knew I could hurt this much.. =''(((

Please keep praying for our miracle and my baby is re-united with his family and his girlfriend soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment