Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 161:


Within the past few weeks it has been extremely rough with the tornado devastation, some negative comments, some claiming we are a hoax, etc, etc.. I try very hard not to let the negative in but admit sometimes it sneaks in and gets me down even more than I already am.. =''((

But wanted to THANK YOU to all of you who offer nothing but positive and encouraging and uplifting support! This adventure has been a crazy roller coaster ride with good and bad.. but the Good ALWAYS outweighs the bad and I am truly so very thankful to have you all with me every step of the way. All I want is my sweet baby boy to be home safe and I never asked for any of this.. I actually would never wish any of this on my worst enemy.. It is one of the most heart-breaking, gut-wrenching times in my entire life.. They say time heals wounds but with this it honestly hurts more each day that goes by....

A Team member posted this picture on our page and I think it is fitting and I know we all need some encouragement and something good to happen with all the sadness that has happened the past few weeks..

And another Maddox sent me this today.. ;)) "I have had Maddox on my mind all day (as usual)... but today Maddox has been on the minds of almost everyone I have come in contact with... WE LOVE YOU MADDOX.... and We ARE going to find you soon!!!! I am super-energized with all of the GOOD VIBES I have received recently about Maddox!!!"

She was all over the place today and every single person knew about Maddox and every single person said they are always searching for my baby boy.. Someone even came up to her and said "Hi... I live in Edmond and my daughter and I are ALWAYS looking for Maddox everywhere we go... he can't hide from ALL of us forever"!!!" ;))

And I have received other stories about a kid that was at an adoption even that saw a Min Pin (not Maddox) but ran away to his mom shouting "Mom I found Maddox!" and another lady called me because she had found a black & tan dog and her Grandkids said "That's Maddox!".. I hear stories like this weekly and get calls all the time so that shows me that lots do know about Maddox and so many are still looking so the lady that said he can't hide from us forever is right!!!

We ALL just have to believe and it will happen!! And we do all just need to send POSITIVE THOUGHTS to the universe and believe in our Miracle! Anything is Possible with God!

So please everyone check out this video on our website. and envision Maddox's reunion with his Mommy & Daddy. Specifically the 2nd vertical one in the 2nd row.. It is a video of him greeting his Daddy.. I envision every night that cry and him jumping up and down because I KNOW that is how it will be when I am re-united with my baby again with LOTS of tears & kisses!!!
http://www.bringmaddoxhome.com/Videos.html

1 comment:

  1. I live in California also and came across your page several months ago and have been following it since. I am an animal lover and have three dogs, Juicy, Chardonnay and Ellie, who I can't imagine life without. Ellie is actually a street dog that we had to trap to catch, because she was so frighten and had been abused, and actually looks a little like Maddox. We did place found ads but no one claimed her, which I knew they wouldn't, and we've had her for 3 months now and she is fat and happy dog now and loves our family so much. We've already had her spayed and vaccinated too. Anyway I keep checking hoping I will see the words that Maddox was found, and I have had a strong feeling lately that you are going to find him, so I have been checking more often on the blog for good news. Wishing you the best of luck in your search for your boy! And I'll keep sending positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete