Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 180:




Maddox Montage - Sightseeing in LA at one of our favorite hidden places.. Venice Canals!

Maddox, Brandon & I love to have family LA sightseeing days on the weekends where we would be tourists and visit some of our favorite touristy places. This day we went to Venice to the boardwalk to see all the crazies... Maddox would chase people on skateboards since he HATES them! Does your baby hate skateboards like Maddox?? I think it is the sound on the concrete that made him want to attack someone! LOL

The Venice Canals are a place that I found a a few years after I lived in Cali.. It is a secret place that is hidden in Venice! It is one of my favorite places in LA (besides the Beach).. I would love to live in a house that overlooks the canals and as you can see I think so would Maddox!

Maddox please please come out of hiding so we can go back to our favorite hidden places in LA and be a family again!! We love you and miss you more than anything in this world!! Mommy misses that adorable smile with those big dimples!! You brighten each and every day and Mommy is broken without you.. =''((((

No comments:

Post a Comment