Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 170:


Maddox Montage - Maddox loves sleeping by the door and of course with his favorite toy. A ball!! ;)))

Just a silly pic to share today to make people smile.. Maddox always makes his Mommy & Daddy smile with his cute face and all the silly t...hings he does.. ;)) And you can see from this picture how much he loves his squeaky balls. He even has to have one while napping so it is close so as soon as he is awake he can play again and in this case he was using it as a pillow.

Also thought I would share a story.. I was driving to work yesterday and all of a sudden felt something by my foot. It was one of Maddox's squeaky balls! No idea how it got there but I feel it was a sign or a message... I don't know if God was literally throwing me a ball from Maddox or what but tears started flowing... =''((( As you all know Maddox LOVES balls and he would throw them at me all day long.. So I think it was a sign that he is ready to play with his Mommy & Daddy again..

Don't forget about our Mary Kay Fundraiser. Time to get pretty for Maddox! And if you have not yet bought a copy of Maddox's book "For the Love of Maddox" you should check it out! Lots of cute pics of him in this book that will melt your heart! Links below..

https://www.facebook.com/events/455909221170091/

http://bringmaddoxhome.com/Donations.html

No comments:

Post a Comment