Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 176:



Maddox Montage - Sleepy baby with his Oklahoma Football

Isn't a sleepy baby the cutest thing in the world? And does your baby always sleep with a toy? Maddox loves napping with one of his toys.. ;))

I am sure this does not come to a surprise to many but I admit I would just stare at Maddox sleeping and take a million pictures... He is just so adorable and he always seemed so peaceful and he is the best snuggler!!! Waking up next to my sweet puppy baby snuggling next to me was my most favorite part of every single day... He made me late to work alot because if it was snuggle time.. I never wanted it to end so would not get out of bed! I can't wait for snuggle time with Maddox!! I might not get out of bed for a week and just make him snuggle with me non-stop!!! ;)))

I have had several dreams about finding my baby and I know several of you have also.. Keep believing and all our dreams will come true! I just know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment