Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 173:




Yesterday for Daddy Doggy day I posted this same picture with a different quote.. I admit I meant to post this one yesterday and didn't realize I had two of the same collage so posted the wrong one but figured Brandon is a double good dad and this one is silly so wanted to make some people laugh vs cry....

Not sure if you all know but Maddox's Daddy is not really a musician but he is a Comedian.. And I feel Maddox gets his silliness from his Daddy. He always makes Brandon & I laugh. He would even have that big smile with his big dimples when he did something silly and I think he liked making us laugh.. He had such a proud look on his face like yep I am funny and I am cute... He brightens each and every day!! I know I need to laugh more since have not done that much since Maddox went missing...Even today my book of daily scriptures said "Laughter lightens your load and lifts your heart into heavently places. Your laughter rises to heaven and blends with angelic melodies of praise. Just as parents delight in the laughter of their children, so I delight in hearing my children laugh. I rejoice when you trust Me engouh to enjoy your life lightheartedly." I have even heard laughter makes you live longer.. Not sure if true but I guess we all need to try to laugh more.. I know I do.. It is just hard when your heart hurts more than you can express in words and the love of our life isn't there to laugh with you.. =''(((

Also we wanted to remind you all about our Mary Kay Fundraiser and I have been saying "Ladies time to get pretty for Maddox" but didn't even realize until now that there is a whole line of men's products by Mary Kay...not just for women... So men you can order and get pretty for Maddox also or ladies you can get something for your hubby's as a late Daddy Doggy day present!!! :)) Remember 20% of all sales go towards the Maddox search.. I am not good at asking for help but this fundraiser is one I like since you will be buying yourself somethng and it will help my sweet baby at the same time..

Please everyone keep praying for Maddox. We still feel strongly he is in the same area but is just being stubborn like his Daddy and I guess Mommy too..

https://www.facebook.com/events/455909221170091/

No comments:

Post a Comment