Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 171:



Maddox Montage - Music with Daddy

These pics with Maddox and his Daddy melt my heart & are my favorites.. I have lots of pictures.. thousands actually.. but these are some of my all time favorites!!! Maddox LOVED sitting on Daddy's lap while he played the guitar.. He also like to play the keyboard himself.. ;)) I swear he wanted to be in a band with his Daddy and had a smug little look on his face saying I am cool and love kicking it with Daddy. ;)) He was so little in these pics and could fit in his Daddy's hand.. I miss this sweet face SO much.. I swear he never grew out of that puppy face... And his eyes.. He looks at you and you just melt.. =''(((( Maddox Mommy & Daddy LOVE and MISS you SO MUCH!!! Please come out of hiding so you can make music with your Daddy again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment