Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 167:

Tip from Maddox to save some lives!!!

During this journey of searching for my sweet baby.. I have learned so many things about the world.. Good and Bad.. And one of the things that has bugged me from the beginning is the fact that so many never spay/neuter their pets... I just don't understand.. One of the first things we ask people now when we get sighting calls is if the baby is in tact or not... If not & suprisingly majority of calls they are not.. we can rule it out quickly since there is no way it could be Maddox.. ;))

 

When Maddox was a baby I researched all sorts of stuff and one of the things that I found that suck in my head was the fact that spay/neutering helps them to live longer and also helps with their roaming tendencies.. It wasn't even a debate with me.. Brandon made me take him and it made me very sad since he was so out of it when I picked him up.. Poor baby but it was what was best for him!! I want him to live as long as possible!!!

Anyways with this journey, I have realized that not everyone is educated about the benefits of spay/neutering their pets so we wanted to help save some lives and help educate everyone that might not know... So please share this Tip from Maddox about spay/neutering.. It could save many many lives!!!

And honestly there are additional benefits we did not put on this tip.. One benefit I see is now that he is out there somewhere and I have no idea where he is.. I am so grateful he is neutered.. People have said so many times He is so cute someone could try to breed him or he could end up at a puppy mill, etc, etc.. I am always like they will have some issues with that! I hate my baby is out there but I am so grateful he can't end up at a place like that! One thing I dont' have to worry about..

Thanks all for the continued prayers & support for Maddox!!! I know this is all God's plan and he is teaching us and Maddox is helping others so for now we have to go with the plan.. I know God will bring my baby back to me.. I am hoping soon as I miss him so much!!! He has touched so many lives and I knew when he was a baby he was so special.. I am glad I have been able to share how special he is with the world!! We LOVE you Maddox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment