Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 174:




Today Maddox wants to educate others on a very serious and very heart-breaking fact...

This morning his Mommy woke up and was in tears & felt nauseous & had a headache & heart hurts more than normal... Because the first message I see is that THREE very Innocent and very cute and very sweet Min Pins were put to sleep.. Why were they forced to cross the rainbow bridge WAY too soon? Because they were left at the kill shelter by their family and those they love the most and basically thrown away and left there with nobody to fight for them.... AND the fact that the shelter is over-crowded and owner-surrenders legally have NO HOLD time AND owner surrenders are ALWAYS the ones in danger when the shelters are full.. =''(((((

Also something I don't think people know is strays only have a 3 day hold time usually at most kill shelters.. So if you have lost your pet it is SO important to check the shelters daily or at least every other day!!!! SO PLEASE SHARE TO HELP EDUCATE THE WORLD!!!

Before Maddox went missing I blamed the shelters and still feel strongly that kill shelters should not exist and are not fair... But I have realized it is not the shelter's fault at all.. They wouldn't even have to exist if people didn't abandon their babies.. They wouldn't have to exist if babies were spay & neutered.. They wouldn't have to exist if people educated themselves on the breed... They wouldn't have to exist if everyone valued their pets just as much as most of us on this page do and consider them family and would do anything for them.. If all this happened all shelters would be NO KILL SHELTERS!!!! A Maddox dream come true!!

I saw a post and wanted to share... I guess I have crossed over to the rescue side of the world since my baby went missing.. And want to thank everyone for fighting for these babies when they can't fight for themselves!! I want to thank everyone for crying with me.. I want to thank all the rescues for helping so many of the babies Maddox saved!! I want to give kudos to all the amazing Rescues in Oklahoma who have been working their butts off lately for the tornado babies!! I have met so many AMAZING people since my search for Maddox that have touched my life forever.. And I truly am not the same person.. I want to be better for Maddox.. I want to be better for all the babies that need me.. I have told so many this but before Maddox went missing my dream has been to have my own pet boutique and have my own Rescue out of it.. I swear I feel more strongly that I have to do something.. I just pray I can make it happen after my baby is found.. And together Maddox and I can keep saving babies that need us! I believe anything is possible with God and God has been teaching me some really terrible things about this world but all to make me a better person and make me inspired to help those that need me...


Hands Helping Paws
What we do is not easy..
When you throw y our animal away..
We show them a new life..
We care for them..
Cry and pray over them..
Lose sleep at night taking care of them...

Hands Helping Paws
We don't do it for the thanks...
We do it for the animals...
We put aside our needs to help an animal in need...
Feathers, fur, fins, or scaled we help them all...
We help animals abandoned by those they love most...

But what do you know to you it was "just an animal"..
But they leave pawprints on our hearts..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment