Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 178:


Maddox Montage - Silly Dog that LOVES to burrow!

Maddox LOVES to burrow under the covers, under shirts, under blankets.. Whatever he can find! He LOVES to make these elaborate igloos under blankets.. Does your dog like to burrow????

Please Please keep voting for Maddox.. We are way behind!!! =''((( We had a late start and I don't know if we can catch up but we are not giving up and will not stop trying to share our sweet baby boy with the world to help bring him home!! Winner is chosen Monday!! So please share and vote vote vote!!!!

http://bit.ly/12PWdce

We will NEVER EVER give up on Maddox and know we will bring him home soon!! I was just shared an amazing story about Hachi and his amazing journey that lasted 2 years but he was re-united with his family because he was microchipped!! He whimpered as soon as he saw his family.. I can't wait to hear my baby's cry and whimper and I know when I see him he will lick my face off! He would do that if I was gone for just a day! ;)) Mommy loves you Maddox and I will see you again and I will spoil you rotten and give you lots of hugs & kisses!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment