Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 175:



I was at Barnes & Noble a week or so ago and this little tiny purple book grabbed my attention that said "BELIEVE" on it.. I didn't really know what it was but literally grabbed it while about to checkout and just bought it since it is purple.. my favorite color and something keeps telling me to Believe... ;)) It turns out it is a book of very inspiring quotes about believing and love lots of the quotes but one particular one grabbed my attention and gave me chills so wanted to share!! ;))

"Follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be." Joseph Campbell

Also wanted to share this photo of Maddox since it is one of my favorites.. and it makes me smile so wanted to share..to make you all smile... I dressed him up to look cute for our current Landlord and he was like Mom really??? LOL

Thanks everyone for riding this crazy roller coaster ride with me!! We have had a good week with more very promising sightings calls so everyone please keep PRAYING and keep BELIEVING!!!! We will find Maddox.. I just know it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment