Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 22: January 15

Day 22 of my sweet baby being missing & it has been one of the worst days ever... =((( First I went to the shelter since they listed another Min Pin.. It was the worst place I have ever been in my entire life.. All those cries & barks & sad faces.. I will never forget.. EVER & will probably have nightmares about it.. I haven't stopped crying since I walked into that place.. My heart hurts... =(( 

Then on the way back I tried to save another baby on the side of the road.. He was hurt & limping but yet he wouldn't come to me.. I gave him some food & treats & then he limped back into this woodsy area.. He is the 3rd dog I have tried to save with no luck.. My heart is broken & I hate feeling so helpless!!!

So since Maddox when missing.. Brandon & I saved 2 babies & got them in my car & returned them to their home.. I reunited 2 other min-pins with their families by searching craigslist.. And tried to help 3 that didn't let me.. We also might of saved a few others.. I am losing count at this point.. This whole experience has been SO eye opening.. One thing I know is after I find my sweet baby Maddox.. I am going to do whatever I can to start saving more lost babies!! My heart hurts that there are so many out there that need saving... =(((((

No comments:

Post a Comment