Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11 at 8:00pm

Well.. Found another lost baby today that I tried to help... This sweet baby girl was hanging out on the fenceline on MacArthur near Bluff creek edition.. (Pretty sure this is the dog we have been receiving calls about & though it was our baby Maddox)... I tried for about an hour to lure her into my car to get her off the busy road & gave her about a whole bag of treats but she wasn't having it. 
4 other very nice ladies also stopped to help me help her... We even knocked on doors but no clue who she belongs to.. A very not so nice policeman stopped and yelled at us & made us leave.. He said there was nothing we could do to help her and we needed to get off the road.. Ughhhh.. So frustrating!! =((( Police are worthless when it comes to animals!!! BUT I was very thankful that there are SO many nice ladies in OKC that are like me and stopped to help this sweet baby girl.. I am praying people like these nice ladies do the same for my sweet baby boy if they see him!! And I pray this baby girl is okay.. She was gone when I went back by so thinking she went under the fence...

No comments:

Post a Comment