Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 24:

I have been quiet past few days because unfortunately it has been quiet with no new sightings but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy looking for my baby... I have actually been really over-whelmed dealing with a million things.. I have been posting more signs have been going to the same creek every single day and spending ALOT of time there.. We have a feeding station there & I am hoping by me leaving my scent there daily, Maddox will find his way there..
It is right off the creek we believe he has been following.. And there is something about that place that is the only place I can find a little peace.. Earlier today I was really stressed & over-whelmed & feeling as if I was losing it because of millions of things coming at me from all directions but went back to the creek tonight and as I was sitting there in the grass looking up at the stars, I felt very calm & & I think it is because I believe with all my heart that is where I am going to find my sweet baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment